Webinar: Social insurance in France (NL - Free)
Are you planning to hire an employee in France? What about social insurances? What do you need to do as an employer to comply with the minimum insurance requirements? We are organising a webinar on this subject! Register now and you will receive clear answers to the following questions:
- Which legal obligations concerning the insurances do I have to fulfil for my employees?
- Which insurance agencies can I contact for this?
- As an employer, do I have to contribute to this? If so, how much?
- Are there other social obligations, apart from the insurances, that I have to comply with as an employer?
- How are the declarations/payments/follow-up of these insurances/institutions done?
Teusday 14 June 2022 at 10 am
This webinar will last 20 minutes. Afterwards, a short Q&A session of 15 minutes is scheduled.
This webinar will take place via Teams You can register using the form below, after which you receive the link to participate via e-mail before the webinar. The presentation will be sent to you afterwards, so that you can easily go through it again yourself.
Do you have any questions? You can reach us on the general number +33 28 44 36 32 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
See you then!